2. Be sure to follow up with styling cream that will ensure the look will last and stay in place all day long.
3. Holding a 2-inch section of hair at the ends, place your flat iron a couple of inches from the roots horizontally and wrap the hair around the bottom plate, so that the ends are once again pointing downward.
4. Gently close the plates, lightly holding the section of hair at the ends.
5. Glide the iron down towards the ends, rotating the iron outward at the same time. The result is a shiny, bouncy curl! For bigger curls, use larger sections of hair.
6. For chic waves: Holding a 2-inch section of hair at the ends, place your flat iron near the roots and gently close the plates, lightly holding the section at the ends.
7. Turning your wrist away from you, flip the iron 180° and pull the iron straight up, rotating the iron outward. Take your time with this motion and use two hands to rotate the iron if it’s easier.
8. Spritz hair with a little hairspray and you’re out the door!